ToneTopia believes independent artists are the future of music. Created by an electronic technician, programmer, musician and audiophile, we strive to become a platform for independent musicians to connect with their audience, and each other. We offer a place for users to listen and discover musicians they enjoy.Utopia -noun
- An imaginary island described in Sir Thomas More's Utopia (1516) as enjoying perfection in law, politics, etc.
- An ideal place or state.
- A society characterized by human misery, as squalor, oppression, disease, and overcrowding.
- Any sound considered with reference to its quality, strength, character, etc.
- A particular quality, way of sounding, modulation, or intonation of the voice as expressive of some meaning, feeling, spirit, etc.
- Music: A musical sound of definite pitch, consisting of several relatively simple constituents called partial tones, harmonics or overtones.
- A musical state or place of tonality.
- A society characterized by tone, pitch, harmonics etc.